• Home >
  • Back Issues >
  • Oil & Gas Journal >
  • Volume 121, Issue 7d
  • Volume 121, Issue 7d

    July 31, 2023 | ADNOC and OMV Group have entered formal negotiations to potentially form a new jointly owned petrochemicals company via the proposed merger of the operators’ existing individual interests in their Borealis AG and Borouge PLC ventures. OMV holds a 75% majority interest in Borealis, with ADNOC holding the remaining 25% stake. Borouge is owned by ADNOC (54%) and OMV (36%). Photo from Borouge PLC.
    General Interest

    OGJ Newsletter

    July 31, 2023
    A roundup of General Interest, Exploration & Development, Drilling & Production, Processing, and Transportation news from around the industry.