OGJ Survey Downloads
The Oil & Gas Journal delivers the latest international Oil and Gas news; analysis of issues and events; practical technology for design, operation and maintenance; and important statistics on international markets and activity.
- Top 200 US Oil & Gas Companies
- Exclusive report on the operating and financial performance of the top 200 public oil and gas companies in the US.
- Top 100 Non-US Oil & Gas Companies
- Exclusive report on the operating and financial performance of the top 100 non-U.S. oil and gas firms in the world.
- Ethylene Report
- International Survey of Ethylene from steam crackers
- Worldwide EOR
- The Oil & Gas Journal biennial worldwide enhanced oil recovery survey lists projects that include various injection technologies used in primary, secondary, and tertiary oil recovery. But the survey does not cover projects that involve waterflooding or pressure maintenance with natural gas.
- Worldwide Construction
- This twice a year, exclusive report shows activity on oil and gas processing facilities and pipelines under construction. The report provides project details and signals broad trends. Major refining, petrochemical, gas processing, sulfur recovery, and pipeline projects are listed.
- Worldwide Gas Processing
- The Gas Processing report shows plant-by-plant details combined with an analysis of global gas processing trends. Capacity, throughput, and production details for more than 1,500 individual plants around the world are included. This report is a must-read for gas processors, natural gas producers and gas pipeline operators.
- Worldwide Refining
- This long-time OGJ special report has plant-by-plant operating data and expert analysis of refining trends. The Refining report is a great reference for technical staff, operating managers and executives.