Rosneft changes accommodate TNK-BP merger
Rosneft has made a series of management changes in connection with its merger of TNK-BP, which it acquired from BP and the AAR group earlier this year (OGJ Online, Mar. 21, 2013).
• Rosneft First Vice-Pres. Eduard Khudaynatov will oversee production operations. Sergey Brezitsky, who used to oversee the business area, stepped down.
• Vice-Pres. Vlada Rusakova, a top manager in the Russian gas industry, has been appointed to oversee Rosneft gas operations.
• Artem Prigoda, formerly Sibur director of the corporate reorganization project, has been appointed advisor to the president and director of planning, performance management, development, and investments in the Development and Production Department with the rank of vice-president. Former Director Nikolay Ivanov quit the company.
• Sergey Mikhailov has been appointed director of the Procurement Department and Central Tender Committee. Former Director Olga Malyshkina quit the company.
• Marcus Cooper, formerly with BP, has been appointed director of oil and petroleum product trading.
• Denis Nyrkov, formerly director-general of RN-Aero becomes first deputy. Former Director Elena Alekseyeva quit the company.
• Arkady Kuznetsov has been appointed director-general of OJSC Orenburgneft.
• Khasan Tatriev, formerly director-general of RN-Ingushneft, a Rosneft subsidiary, has been appointed director-general of Samotlorneftegaz.