Applied Maintenance Management - OM-21
This course provides essential knowledge required for achieving excellence in maintenance management. Work control, planning, and scheduling will be covered. Participants will receive a sound, integrated, basic knowledge of the maintenance function and how to progress towards world-class performance. Individual action plans will carry course learning into the work environment. Better utilization of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) will be covered in this course. A pre and post seminar self-assessment will be given to indicate delegates' competency improvements. The assessment is taken from the PetroSkills industry standard competency map for Maintenance Management.
Maintenance supervisors, team leaders, or managers needing to improve their maintenance programs. This course is a broad survey of essential aspects of maintaining a safe, efficient and reliable facility asset.
You will Learn:
- World class maintenance standards and how to apply them
- Key Performance Indicators for your dashboard
- Essential elements of work planning & scheduling
- Optimization of Preventive and Predictive maintenance
- How to focus your resources on critical equipment
- How to work with contractors more effectively
- Develop organizational competence