MITSUI JOINS PTT IN VIET GAS PLANT BID

Mitsui & Co. Ltd. has joined forces with Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT) in a bid to build Viet Nam's first natural gas processing plant. Petrovietnam Chairman Truong Thien said PTT and Mitsui would together take a 70% interest in the proposed $300 million project, with the Vietnamese state oil company taking the remaining 30% (OGJ, Dec. 30, 1991, p. 26).

In order to access this content, you must be logged-in and have an active subscription to the OGJ Premium Archive

Subscribe

More in Home