Home>Topics>Barnett Shale
  1. All
  2. Magazine Articles
  3. Online Articles
  4. Video

Barnett Shale

  1. Range expands Barnett shale holdings

    Online Articles

    Thu, 27 Dec 2007

    By OGJ editors HOUSTON, Dec. 27 -- Range Resources Corp. is acquiring Barnett shale properties from a subsidiary of DTE Energy Co. and a private company for $305 million. The transaction is expected to close

  2. Denbury completes Barnett shale sale

    Online Articles

    Tue, 5 Jan 2010

    By OGJ editors HOUSTON, Jan. 5 -- Denbury Resources Inc. has completed the sale of a 40% working interest in Barnett shale properties to Talon Oil & Gas LLC for $210 million. Talon bought the other 60% interest earlier last year. Production

  3. Chesapeake Energy growing Barnett shale production

    Online Articles

    Wed, 9 Jan 2008

    By OGJ editors HOUSTON, Jan. 9 -- Chesapeake Energy Corp. expects to complete, on average, a Barnett shale well about every 15 hr through at least 2010. The Oklahoma City company currently is using 38-40 operated rigs. Aubrey McClendon

  4. Eni to buy Barnett shale assets from Quicksilver

    Online Articles

    Mon, 18 May 2009

    May 18 -- Italy's Eni SPA has agreed to acquire 27.5% interest in 270,000 acres in the Fort Worth basin's Barnett shale from Quicksilver Resources Inc., Fort Worth, for $280 million. Eni and Quicksilver formed a strategic alliance

  5. Quicksilver to acquire Barnett shale assets

    Online Articles

    Tue, 8 Jul 2008

    Quicksilver Resources Inc. entered into purchase and sale agreements with various private parties to acquire a number of Barnett shale assets for $1.3 billion. Sellers include Chief Resources LLC, Hillwood Oil & Gas LP, and Collins & Young LLC

  6. Crosstex Energy plans 110-mile Barnett shale pipeline

    Online Articles

    Tue, 14 Dec 2004

    Worth basin producers that support construction of a 110-mile, 24-in. pipeline to deliver natural gas from the Barnett shale area in North-Central Texas to major pipelines serving Texas, the Midwest, and the Eastern US. Initial throughput

  7. Mitchell succeeds with light sand fracing in Barnett shale

    Online Articles

    Wed, 19 Jul 2000

    enhance production at lower cost, Mitchell Energy & Development Corp. has accelerated development of the Newark East Barnett shale field in North Texas, doubling gas production from that field to 172 MMcfd in just over a year. Mitchell Energy has long

  8. BARNETT SHALE MODEL-1: Study develops decline analysis, geologic parameters for reserves, production forecast

    Magazine Articles

    Mon, 5 Aug 2013

    and production potential of the Barnett shale integrates engineering, geology ..... wells drilled 1995-2010 in the Barnett shale play in the Fort Worth basin ..... wells in other basins.1 Our Barnett shale study, which began in mid-2011

  9. Barnett shale rising star in Fort Worth basin

    Magazine Articles

    Mon, 25 May 1998

    Denver The Mississippian-age Barnett shale of the Fort Worth basin, North ..... Natural gas production from the Barnett shale at Newark East field in Denton ..... categorized the "Mississippian Barnett shale play" (play number 4503) as

  10. BARNETT SHALE MODEL-2 (Conclusion): Barnett study determines full-field reserves, production forecast

    Magazine Articles

    Mon, 2 Sep 2013

    and production potential of the Barnett shale integrates engineering, geology ..... Inventory: Empirical Study of the Barnett shale Gas Play," SPE Reservoir Evaluation ..... comparative study of the Mississippian Barnett shale , Fort Worth Basin, and Devonian

Stay Connected