More Oil & Gas Pipeline News

Gazprom, CNPC sign agreement on gas supplies via western route

Nov 11, 2014

OAO Gazprom and China National Petroleum Corp. signed a framework agreement on gas supplies via the Altai pipeline, known as the “western route.”

BLM issues EA about proposed eastern Utah gas interconnect lines

Nov 10, 2014

The US Bureau of Land Management is seeking public comments on an environmental assessment analyzing 2 proposed Enduring Resources LLC Rockhouse-Anadarko interconnect pipelines in eastern Utah. Written or e-mailed comments will be accepted until Nov. 21, BLM’s Vernal field office said.

Kurdistan oil exports ramping up, says ministry

Nov 7, 2014

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) plans to increase oil exports through the Kurdistan crude oil pipeline to Turkey to 400,000 b/d by yearend and 500,000 b/d by the end of first-quarter 2015, reports the Iraqi region’s Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR).

Sunoco Logistics to move ahead with Mariner East 2 NGL pipeline

Nov 7, 2014

Sunoco Logistics Partners LP, Philadelphia, reported receiving sufficient binding commitments from shippers to move ahead with its Sunoco Pipeline LP subsidiary’s $2.5-billion investment in the Mariner East 2 natural gas liquids pipeline project.

Better transportation seen as key to North American energy promise

Nov 7, 2014

Significant transportation improvements will be essential for North America to fully realize its dramatically brighter oil and gas future, speakers agreed during a Nov. 6 discussion at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

Obama determined to let Keystone XL review process ‘play out’

Nov 7, 2014

US President Barack Obama reiterated his stance on Nov. 5 that the proposed Keystone XL crude oil pipeline’s ongoing cross-border permit review process should be allowed to proceed amid suggestions that Republicans winning majority control of the Senate in elections a day earlier opens the way for congressional legislation on the matter to reach his desk.

PAA to buy BridgeTex interest from Oxy in $1.075 billion deal

Nov 6, 2014

Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA) and Plains GP Holdings LP have signed an agreement with Occidental Petroleum Corp. to purchase Oxy’s 50% interest in BridgeTex Pipeline Co. LLC for $1.075 billion.

PAA to build Oklahoma-Texas crude oil pipeline

Nov 6, 2014

Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA) plans to build a 16-in. OD, 226-mile pipeline from the Plains Basin crude oil pipeline system at Duncan, Okla., to Longview, Tex. PAA expects the pipeline, which will follow existing right-of-way, to be completed by second-quarter 2016.

Results show energy won big in 2014’s elections, Gerard says

Nov 5, 2014

Energy was the big winner in the 2014 elections, American Petroleum Institute Pres. Jack N. Gerard said the day after polls closed and ballots were counted. “In race after race, voters from all regions of our nation and from both political parties voted for pro-development, true all-of-the-above energy policies,” he said.

TransCanada moves ahead with Vaughan gas pipeline project

Nov 5, 2014

TransCanada Corp., Calgary, reported that it is moving forward with its Vaughan pipeline project and associated facilities as part of $475 million gas pipeline and facility expansions within the Eastern Triangle portion of the Canadian Mainline system.

Venture formed to build Eastern Goldfields gas pipeline

Nov 4, 2014

AJ Lucas Group has formed a joint venture with specialist pipeline contractor Spiecapag to build APA Group’s Eastern Goldfields gas pipeline in Western Australia.

Santos completes first gas processing hub for Gladstone LNG project

Nov 4, 2014

The first of three Santos Ltd.-operated gas processing hubs for the Gladstone LNG (GLNG) project has been completed in the Surat-Bowen basin fields.

PNR, Reliance seek divestment of Eagle Ford midstream business

Nov 4, 2014

Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PNR), Dallas, and Reliance Holding USA Inc. are pursuing the divestment of their Eagle Ford shale (EFS) Midstream business. PNR operates the business with 50.1% interest, and Reliance holds the remaining 49.9%.

PAA, EPP to expand Eagle Ford pipeline, build terminal

Nov 4, 2014

Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA) and Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPP) are constructing a condensate gathering system into their Three Rivers, Tex., terminal and doubling the mainline capacity on the Eagle Ford joint venture pipeline from Three Rivers to Corpus Christi, Tex.

DOE to host gas infrastructure, methane emissions workshop

Nov 3, 2014

The US Department of Energy will hold a natural gas infrastructure and methane emissions workshop Nov. 12-13 in Pittsburgh as part of a broader examination of gas transmission systems from the wellhead to the end-user that it announced in late July.

Oil & Gas Conferences

There is no current content available.
Stay Connected