Noble Energy Inc


(NBL)

Noble Energy, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the United States, West Africa, and Eastern Mediterranean. 


http://www.nobleenergyinc.com/Home-4.html


News, Products and Stock Info

Noble, Edison enter PL001 in North Falkland basin

04/13/2015

Noble Energy Inc. has acquired 75% interest and operatorship of the PL001 license in the North Falkland basin from Argos Resources Ltd. Edison International SPA has obtained the remaining 25%.

Noble Energy’s budget down 40% in 2015

02/20/2015 Noble Energy Inc., Houston, plans to spend $2.9 billion in 2015, representing a 40% reduction from 2014. The company also reported full-year 2014 net income of $1.21 billion and adjusted income of ...

Stover elected as Noble president, chief executive officer

10/21/2014 Noble Energy Inc. reported that the company has elected David L. Stover as president and chief executive officer. Stover succeeds Charles D. Davidson as chief executive officer. Davidson earlier th...

Noble posts drilling results for Katmai, Dantzler prospects

09/08/2014 Noble Energy Inc., Houston, has advanced its exploration and appraisal drilling operations on the Katmai prospect on Green Canyon Block 40 and the Dantzler prospect on Mississippi Canyon Block 782 ...

Leviathan partners, BG sign gas supply letter of intent

06/30/2014 Noble Energy Inc. reported the signing of a nonbinding letter of intent (LOI) between partners in the Leviathan natural gas field offshore Israel and BG International Ltd. for the supply of gas fro...

Noble to acquire interest in BP E&P deepwater gulf acreage

06/16/2014 Noble Energy Inc., Houston, has reached an agreement with BP Exploration & Production Inc. to acquire 50% of BP E&P’s interest in 17 deepwater exploration leases in the Atwater Valley protr...

Noble, Consol to launch Marcellus midstream MLP

06/12/2014 Noble Energy Inc., Houston, and Consol Energy Inc., Pittsburgh, have submitted a confidential draft registration statement on Form S-1 to the US Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a pro...

Oil & Gas Webcasts

The Alternative Fuel Movement: Four Need-to-Know Excise Tax Complexities

( 06/04/2015 / 01:00 PM Central Standard Time / 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time / 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time / 18:00 GMT )

Prevention, Detection and Mitigation of pipeline leaks in the modern world

Global LNG: Adjusting to New Realities

Market Connections

https://external-careers-sodexoremote.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435831058&mobile=false&width=940&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300

Sodexo is Hiring Cooks, Bakers, Housekeeping & Janitorial Workers

Sodexo is Hiring Cooks, Bakers, Housekeeping & Janitorial Workers Full benefit package Must be able to work any shift, day, night and weekends,...
PUSHERS, DRILLERS, AND RIG HANDS NEEDED FOR LONG TERM PROJECT IN NEVADA.

PUSHERS, DRILLERS, AND RIG HANDS NEEDED FOR LONG TERM PROJECT IN NEVADA.

PUSHERS, DRILLERS, AND RIG HANDS NEEDED FOR LONG TERM PROJECT IN NEVADA. 14 ON 7 OFF. SEND RESUME TO BEATHJIM@YAHOO.COM
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research Now hiring

Now Hiring

NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS: 1. Research  Scientist(Heavy Oil Program) Qualification: Ph.D. in petroleum geophysics, petroleum engin...
Novus International, Inc., a $1B+ privately held company, is a global leader in developing animal health and nutrition solutions. The Novus corporate mission is to help feed the world affordable, wholesome food by supplying superior goods and services to the leading commercial food producers worldwide. The company owns the world's largest methionine plant located at Chocolate Bayou, Texas and is in the early stages of building another plant at a site on the gulf coast of Texas or Louisiana.

Sr. Process Engineers

Novus International, Inc., a $1B+ privately held company, is a global leader in developing animal health and nutrition solutions. The Novus corpora...
Offshore Catering Jobs Available. Offshore Experience Required. Cooks, UTs (Housekeeper/Janitorial), Bakers (Pastry Chefs), Executive Stewards. How to Apply: www.essgulf.com

Offshore Catering Jobs Available

Offshore Catering Jobs Available. Offshore Experience Required. Cooks, UTs (Housekeeper/Janitorial), Bakers (Pastry Chefs), Executive Stewards. How...

Oil & Gas Conferences

There is no current content available.
Stay Connected