Turnkey Facility SALE
Surplus facility to the ongoing operations of Preferred Sands.
Preview: By appointment only
Location: Sanders, Arizona
For more information please contact Jody Bacqué at 251.404.2367 or email email@example.com .
Complete Facility for the Production & Distribution of Premium-Grade Proppant Supplier to the Hydraulic Fracturing Industry
Featuring a 11,400-acre Reserve Base:
- Estimated to comprise over 130 million tons of premium coarse frac sand ideally suited for oil and liquids-rich basins
- Estimated reserve life of over 65 years based on maximum operating capacity
- Located in the Navajo Nation and dedicated to maintaining a sustainable way of life
- Estimated 60% of reserves are 20x40 grade product
- Access available to nearby transload facility that maintains an advanced rail load-out system and unit train accessibility directly
- serviced by the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
State-of-the Art Operating Equipment to Maintain Industry Leading Production and Logistics Efficiencies
DryPlant/Storage/Rail Load-out/Logistics*/Wet Plant
* Rail load-out & logistics assets are not contemplated in the sale of Preferred Sands of Arizona.
Exclusive access to these assets through Preferred’s Pipeline Terminal Network is available to the buyer.
Partial listings only.
A Buyers Premium is in Effect.
For Complete Information please visit www.hilcoind.com
To schedule an auction, please call 1.877.37.HILCO • IL License #444.000215