BP Amoco adds to US gas portfolio

11/22/1999
BP Amoco PLC buoyed its position as North America's No. 1 gas producer by acquiring a further 34% interest in Crescendo Resources LP, Amarillo, to take its stake to 75%.BP Amoco bought the interest for $500 million from Crescendo joint-venture partner Repsol-YPF SA, which plans to sell its remaining 25% interest soon. Crescendo is a gas producer and processor in the Anadarko basin. It produces 235 MMcfd of gas and 25,000 b/d of NGL and has 1.2 tcf of gas reserves, a 2,200-mile gas gathering system, and gas processing plants with combined inlet capacity of 230 MMcfd.The deal would double BP Amoco's share of Anadarko basin gas output to 180 MMcfd and add 15,000 b/d of NGL production, ...
read-story

Why Register?

Non-subscribers can only view whitepapers by providing name, home and email address, phone number and other information and comment on/rate articles.

Why Subscribe?

Oil & Gas Journal subscribers with login credentials can access these premium features of OGJ Online:

  • Current Issue – an html version of the current week's issue of Oil & Gas Journal.
  • Past Issues – An Electronic OGJ Archive. A keyword-searchable archive of all issues of Oil & Gas Journal dating back to 1990; also searchable by issue date.
  • Market Journal – a weekly round-up of the oil and gas markets, with observations from leading analysts.
  • Editor's Perspective – a short article of insight and opinion by the Editor of Oil & Gas Journal.
  • OGJ Industry Stats – quick access to current industry statistics from Oil & Gas Journal.
  • OGJ Survey Downloads - quick access to exclusive reports from Oil & Gas Journal.

 

Subscriber Help or Subscribe

Oil & Gas Journal Subscribers: Have your subscription number (from the mailing label on the cover of your Oil & Gas Journal) and e-mail address ready to set up your online account through Customer Service Assistant.

If you're not an Oil & Gas Journal subscriber, start a subscription and gain access to the subscriber areas of OGJ Online now.

Stay Connected