Based on a sample taken Feb. 4, 2014, BP PLC has published an updated assay of its Saturno Blend crude oil, which is the marketing name for production from Plutão, Saturno, Venus, and Marte (PSVM) fields in the ultradeepwater area of Block 31 off Angola (OGJ Online, Jan. 31, 2013; Feb. 4, 2009; Nov. 24, 2003; Mar. 17, 2003).
Oil & Gas Journal subscribers with login credentials can access these premium features of OGJ Online:
- Current Issue – an html version of the current week's issue of Oil & Gas Journal.
- Past Issues – An Electronic OGJ Archive. A keyword-searchable archive of all issues of Oil & Gas Journal dating back to 1990; also searchable by issue date.
- Market Journal – a weekly round-up of the oil and gas markets, with observations from leading analysts.
- Editor's Perspective – a short article of insight and opinion by the Editor of Oil & Gas Journal.
- OGJ Industry Stats – quick access to current industry statistics from Oil & Gas Journal.
- OGJ Survey Downloads - quick access to exclusive reports from Oil & Gas Journal.