By OGJ editors
HOUSTON, Aug. 4 -- Saudi Aramco has signed a series of engineering, procurement, and construction contracts for the 400,000-b/d export refinery it plans at Yanbu Industrial City on Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea Coast.
The refinery will process Arabian Heavy crude and yield 90,000 b/d of gasoline, 263,000 b/d of ultralow-sulfur diesel, 63,000 tonnes/day of coke, and 1,200 tonnes/day of sulfur.
• Tecnicas Reunidas (Spain)—coker package.
• Saudi Services (Saudi Arabia)—high-voltage electrical package.
• SK Engineering & Construction Co. (South Korea)—crude package.
• Dayim Punj Lloyd (Saudi Arabia)—offsite pipelines package.
• Daelim (South Korea)—gasoline and hydrocracker packages.
• Rajeh H. Al-Marri (Saudi Arabia)—onsite pipeline relocation package.
• ENPPI (Egypt)—tank farm package.
Under a contract awarded earlier, Abdulrahman Al-Shalawi Establishment is preparing the 5.2 million-sq-km site for construction.